|Address||Phase 2 Lakeside Manor Now Released, Lakeside Manor, Carrybridge, Enniskillen|
|Site 9 Lakeside Manor||£249,950||1,930 sq. feet|
|Site 10 Lakeside Manor||£249,950||1,930 sq. feet|
A beautiful 1930 sq ft, four bedroom detached chalet bungalow for sale, in the prestigious development of Lakeside Manor in Carrybridge comes with full turnkey package and landscaped gardens.
Phase 2 'Lakeside Manor' now released! (Site 6 & 11 reserved, sites 9 &10 available to book now)
* Options available for 2,000 sq.ft, 5 Bedroom, Chalet Bungalow - £249,950
* Options available for 2,300 sq.ft, 4 Bedroom, Chalet Bungalow - £274,950
* Full turnkey high specification luxury homes ready to book off plan *
Lakeside Manor is a small development of twelve luxurious appointed homes, these outstanding properties are finished to a high-quality standard throughout and are ready for the new owner to choose their own kitchen, bathrooms and flooring!
Situated in the heart of Co Fermanagh beside the Lough Erne Waterway, this property is sure to appeal to the most discerning of purchasers, offering a full turn key finish with sliding sash double glazed windows.
· Traditional Construction
· Sliding Sash Windows throughout
· Premium Composite External Doors
· Premium Lift and Slide Patio Doors
· Garden Room
· Precast 1st Floors – for ultimate sound deadening throughout
· Traditional panel internal doors
· Deep moulded skirting boards and architraves
· Ensuite of Master Bedroom
· Oil Fired Central Heating System
· Natural Limestone Fireplaces
· Multi Fuel Stove
· Underfloor Heating System on ground floor
· Separate Utility Room
· Paved Garden Areas
· Landscaped Gardens
· BT Fiber Optic Broadband
· Tarmac Driveways
· 10 Year Global Home Certificate
*Option available for garage on request.
Carrybridge is fast becoming a desirable place to live that enjoys both the peace and quiet of the surrounding countryside yet is in close proximity to the local amenities and schools of Enniskillen (6.8 miles), Lisbellaw (3 miles) and Maguiresbridge (4.2 miles). The nearby marina with hotel and restaurant add to the holiday atmosphere of this pretty area in Co. Fermanagh, with mooring facilities for the Lough Erne on your door step, this is a lovely place for you to call home. The hamlet of Carrybridge is named from a bridge connecting the island of Inishmore in Upper Lough Erne with the mainland. The bridge is named from the townland of Carry on the island, which name translates as 'causeway' or 'rocky ford', perhaps referring to a feature replaced by the bridge.
From Lisbellaw drive out towards Carrybridge after two miles you will come to a crossroads, drive straight over the crossroads and travel for a further 0.3 of a mile then turn left at the end of this road. The property is located 0.1 of a mile down this road on the left hand side.