The subject property is located on a shared private laneway off the Southern side of the Favour Royal Road approximately 3 miles East of Augher village and 4.5 miles West of Aughnacloy. Part of the land fronts a minor public road approximately 1.5 miles East of the gated Favour Royal House entrance.
The subject property comprises a period house, former gardener's cottage, walled garden, outbuildings and lands. Favour Royal House built c.1825 is a listed austere Tudor-Gothic mansion, access not possible due to fire damage. The former gardener's cottage and various other structures are listed. The house, gardens, outbuildings and lands total c.94.5 acres.
The DARD Map details c.65 acres and the Southern Ireland lands comprise c.15.5 acres.
DARD farm Map available upon request. Entitlements may not be sold with this property.
1. Golf Course & Hotel (1999) M/1999/0368, expired 22.3.06
2. Golf Course & Hotel (2005) M/2005/0836, expired 06.12.10
3. 3 Golf Holes (ROI), 99/497, expired 08.10.07
4. 1 Golf Hole (ROI), 07/1955, expired 13.11.12
5. Southern Housing Scheme (Approx 30 Units), 04/1442, expired 18.09.10
SPORTING RIGHTS - A third party owns some Sporting Rights.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with our office.